Our Commitment to You
Dear AVAIL Customers:
On behalf of our entire team here at AVAIL, I want to thank you for shopping with us for your vaping and wellness needs.
As you may be aware, the Coronavirus has now been classified as a global pandemic, having an impact here in the US. Like many of you, we have spent the last few weeks learning more about the virus and its symptoms, and we want to update you on the precautionary measures we are taking to ensure your safety as you shop in our AVAIL locations across the country.
The following have been implemented across all our stores:
- In addition to our rigorous existing cleaning procedures, dedicated Disinfecting Kits are being used to clean and sanitize the sales area and frequently touched items throughout the day.
- Our Associates will use a limited interaction policy and will politely ask you to hold your license/ID cards while they verify your age as you enter the store, and at the point of sale.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we will also be suspending usage of our Tasting Tables until further notice.
To provide you with additional shopping flexibility we are also implementing a call-in/pick up option:
- Call your local store to place your order
- Provide your credit card or debit card for payment
- Come by the store at your convenience, show your id to verify age and pick up your order in the designated area
In addition, here at https://www.availvapor.com/ we will be waiving all shipping fees through March 31, 2020.
Our team is working diligently to make sure we provide you the best selection of vaping and wellness products and we will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support you and our local communities as needs arise.
For additional information about COVID-19 from the World Health Organization go to: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Justin Murphy, VP Retail and Marketing