The NEBOX starter kit is the first integration of mod and tank into one unique 60W capacity unit with a huge 10ml e-liquid capacity, which simultaneously solves the issue of constant refilling and keeping up with a powerful mod with multiple hardware pieces. The innovative device features temperature control, adjustable wattage, and a pre-installed Ni200 coil. The NEBOX takes a single 18650 battery and charges via a USB port on the front base of the device. It has many of the advantages of the SUBOX (SSOCC & mini RBA), but its unique design makes it the ultimate device for portability, convenience, and performance.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-3/8?L x 2-1/4?W x 7/8?D
- All in one piece design
- Temperature Control (Ni200 coils or Titanium Coils)
- MASSIVE 10ML capacity
- New SSOCC 0.5 ohm OCC Coils
- New Nickel SSOCC 0.15 ohm OCC Coils
- Build your own coils with the included Mini RBA Plus deck or use pre-made coils
- Compatible with Kanger Subtank OCC Coils
- Output 60W
- Available colors: blue,red,white,black
- Removable Drip Tip
- Utilizes one high amp 18650 battery (removable and sold separately)
- Always insert the positive side of the battery into the tube first.
- Always use reputable battery brands such as Efest, AW, or Modworx
- Never stack batteries
- We suggest cleaning contact pins, firing pins, tube threads, and inside of tube mods with a microfiber towel and standard rubbing alcohol.
- Do not submerge battery in water
- Do not mix fresh batteries with used batteries
- Do not mix batteries with other metal items
- Do not insert battery with (+) and (-) reversed
- Do not use batteries with defective mods
- Do not disassemble, or expose to fire, heat, or short circuit
- Do not put a battery in a charger or terminal with incorrect terminals connected
Battery Safety Tips:
***Need an 18650 battery? Click here _insert link to 18650 battery
WARNING: Use of this product with nicotine-containing liquid will expose you to nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm, and formaldehyde and acetaldehyde, chemicals known to cause cancer.