The Mini E-LVT by Dovpo is truly a unique device, boasting features unusual to most mods available on the market today. The exterior of this mod is covered in zinc alloy and silica gel for a firm grip, and it's considered to be water resistant, shock resistant, and pressure resistant. With a single 18650 battery, this 50W capable mod is powerful, stylish, and can fire atomizers as low as 0.1 ohm. It features temperature control, short circuit protection, low voltage protection, overheat protection, overtime vaping protection, battery reversal protection, and a power-off memory function! This is truly an original device for an original vaper.
Features and Specs:
- Shock resistant and weatherproof
- Variable wattage: 1W to 50W (in .1W increments)
- Temperature control: 100'C ? 300'C (200'F ? 600'F)
- Resistance range: 0.1 ? 3 ohm
- Short circuit protection
- Low voltage protection (Lower than 3.2V)
- Overheat protection
- Over time vaping protection (15s)
- Battery reversal protection
- Power-off memory function
- Standard 510 connection
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)
- Always insert the positive side of the battery into the tube first.
- Always use reputable battery brands such as Efest, AW, or Modworx
- Never stack batteries
- We suggest cleaning contact pins, firing pins, tube threads, and inside of tube modswith a microfiber towel and standard rubbing alcohol.
- Do not submerge battery in water
- Do not mix fresh batteries with used batteries
- Do not mix batteries with other metal items
- Do not insert battery with (+) and (-) reversed
- Do not use batteries with defective mods
- Do not disassemble, or expose to fire, heat, or short circuit
- Do not put a battery in a charger or terminal with incorrect terminals connected
Battery Safety Tips:
***Need an 18650 battery? Click here ?insert link to 18650 battery
WARNING: Use of this product with nicotine-containing liquid will expose you to nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm, and formaldehyde and acetaldehyde, chemicals known to cause cancer.