Battery Safety Warning
FDA Battery Safety Tips and Warnings
- Do not crush.
- Do not short batteries.
- Always store and transport batteries in a protective case when not in use.
- Never carry loose batteries in pockets or bags.
- Do not expose batteries to hot or cold temperatures.
- Do not use battery if wrapper is torn or damaged.
- Do not use battery if it has been damaged.
- Only use chargers designed for the battery type.
- Only use batteries from reputable manufacturers.
- Do not dispose of in fire or trash. Please recycle in accordance with local laws.
- Use of regulated mods is highly recommended.
- Replace batteries regularly.
- Only use batteries within their correct amperage range.
- Use of mechanical mods should be limited to those with a proper understanding of electricity.
- AVAIL Vapor shall not be held liable for anyone using mechanical mods with any products we sell.
- When a device requires more than one battery, batteries should be bought in sets and only used together.
- Charge sets of batteries together and rotate the position of them in the mod when replacing.