It is important to understand your device and battery.
Below are some practical tips to help guide you through the importance of using your device properly.
- Only use devices that contain safety features such as firing button locks, battery vent holes and overcharging protection. Use of regulated mods is highly recommended.
- Always store and transport batteries in a protective case when not in use. Never carry loose batteries in pockets or bags, because you don’t want them to come in contact with coins, keys or any other metals.
- Do not use battery if the wrapper is torn or damaged.
- Discontinue use of battery if it has been crushed, dropped or exposed to hot or cold temperatures or water.
- Only use chargers designed for the battery type.
- Only use batteries from reputable manufacturers.
- Do not short batteries.
- Do not dispose of in fire or trash. Please recycle in accordance with local laws.
- Replace batteries regularly.
- Use of mechanical mods should be limited to those with a proper understanding of electricity.
- When a device requires more than one battery, batteries should be bought in sets and only used together.
- Charge sets of batteries together and rotate the position of them in the mod when replacing.
- AVAIL Vapor shall not be held liable for anyone using mechanical mods with any products we sell.